The group insurance policy costs £19. You will be invoiced for this once your place on the programme is confirmed.
Terms and Conditions & Payment
Mas Chaver runs from Rosh Hashanah to Rosh Hashanah.
1) Membership of Bnei Akiva is available only to persons of the Jewish Religion according to the rulings of the Office of the Chief Rabbi.
2) Membership lasts for 1 Jewish year only Rosh Hashanah to Rosh Hashanah and must be renewed accordingly.
3) The supply of incorrect information may at the discretion of Bnei Akiva render membership invalid.
4) Bnei Akiva reserves the rights at its discretion to revoke membership for any reason it sees fit.
I hereby declare that to the best of my knowledge, this form is accurate and complete . I understand that Bnei Akiva will not be responsible for any medical condition either physical or emotional, resulting from my failure to disclose relevant information prior to my arrival at camp.
I understand that pre-existing conditions that have not been declared may result in me being returned home immediately at my expense and no refund given.
- I am happy that all the information I have provided is accurate, and I agree with all conditions of this form.